1.Kareena Kapoor : Many people were shocked when the stunning actress decided to tie the knot with the Nawaab. Saif Ali Khan was married to former actress Amrita Singh and after 13 years he broke the relationship. He has two kids from the former marriage.
2.Shilpa Shetty : When Shilpa Shetty was dating Raj Kundra, there was a controversy where Raj’s ex-wife openly blamed her for ruining their perfect family. Nonetheless, the actress got married to Raj Kundra after two years of their relationship and has a baby too.
3.Vidya Balan : Vidya Balan got married to Siddharth Roy Kapur who is a two-time divorcee. He is the CEO of UTV. The couple got married on December14, in a private ceremony.
4. Lara Dutta : Former Miss Universe Lara Dutta married Tennis star Mahesh Bhupati, who is divorcee. He was married to model Shvetha Jaishankar for seven years. After his divorce, the couple got married in 2011.
5. Karishma Kapoor : After the much-hyped broken engagement with Abhishek Bachchan, actress Karishma Kapoor tied the knot with Sanjay Kapur in 2003. He was earlier married to designer Nandita Mehtani.
6. Kalki Koechlin : Anurag got a divorce from wife Aarti Bajaj to marry Kalki. His ex-wife had edited his movies, Gulaal and Dev D.
7. Amrita Arora : Amrita Arora got married to Shakeel Ladakh in a Catholic ceremony on March 4, 2009 followed by a Nikaah on March 6, 2009. Shakeel was previously married to Nisha Rana. Amrita and Shakeel have two sons.
8. Raveena Tandon : Raveena is married to film distributor Anil Thadani, who is a divorcee. The actress was linked to Akshay Kumar earlier.
9. Sri Devi : Beautiful actress Sri Devi is married to producer Boney Kapoor. Boney was previously married to Mona Shourie Kapoor and had two children, Arjun and Anshula. Sri and Boney have two daughters.
10. Shabana Azmi : fell in love and married popular script writer Javed Akhtar. He was previously married to Honey Irani and had two kids.